Would you like to contribute to the Advancing Leadership Blog?
We are always on the lookout for contributors with expert knowledge in the diverse business world that affects our Canadian business leaders – current and future.
So if you’re interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know your area(s) of expertise and interest.
Submitting content to TEC Canada
By submitting content for publication on TEC Canada’s websites (including, but not limited to tec-canada.com and the Advancing Leadership blog, currently hosted at teccanada.wordpress.com) in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you
- grant TEC Canada a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish that content.
- agree that TEC Canada can use that content in any way, now and in the future, and retains the right to keep any submission posted on the sites. TEC Canada also reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
- agree and acknowledge that TEC Canada shall own all rights (including copyrights), title and interest in and to any derivative works created by TEC Canada from any submission.
- warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law. You indemnify TEC Canada against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by TEC Canada as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
- acknowledge and agree that the licenses granted under this agreement are (a) perpetual and survive any expiration or termination of your membership or other relationship with TEC Canada, and (b) apply to all submissions, whether or not removed by TEC Canada or subsequently deleted or modified by you.